I’m always looking for family friendly places to take my girls.
Somewhere kids are welcome, and the food and service is great. If there’s a play area or playground close by – even better!
These are my favourite places I’ve visited – I’d love to hear yours!
- Kailis Leederville – I love this place. They open at 7am for breakfast and stay open all day until late. I love that I can take the girls for an early fish and chips dinner at 5pm. Service is exceptional, and there’s lots of room. Kids are given a kids menu, colouring in, plus the fish market is just next door so the kids can have fun checking it out. Playground across the road.
- Sienas Leederville – another great place, with a kids menu and a small indoor play area for the kids. Fast service and delicious ice cream!
- The Sweet Remedy Cafe Leederville – I take Ava here almost every week for a cupcake play date, we love it! They have a little outdoor play area with a cubby house and a super cute bunny rabbit called Sparkles! Delicious coffee, juices, tea and jaffles – and the kids can even decorate their own cupcake!
- The Kiosk Floreat – This is such a beautiful cafe right on the beach with a playground next door and grassed area right next door. They do delicious food, salads, muffins, coffee, juices and ice creams. From late October they also have live music. Cannot wait!
- Bathers Beach House Fremantle – As soon as the weather warms up, this is where I’ll be. My girls love running around on the beach and then we walk 2 minutes up to the restaurant. Even better still, they have a $10 kids menu which includes a drink and soft serve ice cream. One of the best value for money kids meal offers I’ve found.
- Mandoon Estate Caversham – This is another great place and during the warmer months, an outdoor beer garden and deli with a fenced playground. Take a picnic blanket, enjoy some food from the deli and let the kids run around in the sunshine.
- Lo Zucchero City Beach – My girls love the spaghetti bolognese here, and I love that they open at 7am for breakfast and are open until late. Food is delicious, service is fast and there’s a playground and park located just behind the restaurant, across the road – so the kids can have a run around before or after your meal.
- Indian Ocean Brewing Company Mindarie – Beautiful location! Open every day from 11am, with live music at their Sunday session from 1pm. Colouring in packs for kids, delicious food, wine and beer, and there is a small indoor playground out the back opposite Dome cafe. You MUST have the Shark Bay Swimmer Crab Spaghetti if you go. Out of this world!
Grill’d is also one of our fave destinations with the girls, food and service is consistently good and we are always looking out for a great sushi train – my girls love it!
I’d really love to hear where you go with your kids – pubs, cafe’s, restaurants – if they welcome kids and have great food and service – let me know in the comments section below.
A x x x
What restaurants / cafes do you love going to with your kids?11