It’s been way too long between beauty faves! Now that we’re full swing into Winter, I’ve got my hands on some fabulous products to keep skin soft and glowing, eyes sparkling and hair looking fabulous!
- Shu Uemura Blow Dry Oil: This product is an absolute must have if you have lots of hair, or hair that takes forever to blow dry (like mine!). It smells delicious and has cut drying time for my hair in half – it’s a miracle product for hair!
- Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten: A favourite with make up artists, this is the perfect shimmery shade. I sweep it across my eye lid and onto the inner ‘V’ to help open my tired Mumma eyes!
- Sodashi Balancing Concentrate: One of the BEST products I have ever found, it’s a spa quality exfoliating experience in a bottle – it leaves my skin so much clearer, smoother and brighter and my bathroom fills with the scent of lime, lavender and lemon. You can find more of my Sodashi favourites here.
- Shu Uemura Colour Lustre Dry Cleaner for Colour Treated Hair: I use this every day between washes, it’s really light and freshens my hair instantly.
- Eco Organic Face Tan Water: This is a game changer. I apply a tiny amount with a make up pad before bed time and wake up with a really natural glow, and my skin tone is so much more even. I’m also loving the Eco Tan Invisible Tan for the body – I apply this before any special events and always get a really beautiful, natural glow.
What are your beauty faves right now?
What’s keeping your skin glowing this Winter?0