It’s all about lips, hands, hair and nails in my beauty favourites this month, and these are the fab finds that have been helping keep everything nourished, hydrated and smooth throughout Winter – and my nails and lips happy with pops of colour!
1. Mirenesse Bullet Proof Nail Laquer in ‘Be Jealous’: I’m giving my nails a little break from Shellac and tried this gorgeous grape coloured polish, it’s no surprise this product is an award winner. It dries SUPER quickly, I’m talking less than 5 minutes (who has time to wait for nail polish to dry?) without streaking and has a beautiful shiny finish. I cant wait to try more colours!
2. Avon Ultra Colour Indulgence Lipstick: (no longer available, most similar item linked): It’s no secret I adore bright lips, it’s become my trademark to wear pink lipstick. It makes me feel a bit brighter each day and deflects from tired Mumma eyes! Many of my bright lipsticks tend to be a little on the matte or dry side, but these Avon lip colours are so creamy and hydrating and still provide me with a really intense hit of colour, these are my new faves!!
3. Shu Uemura Ultimate Remedy: My hair is in the very best condition ever thanks to TLC from the incredible team of stylists and colourists at Maurice Meade and using amazing products like this Shu Uemura Ultimate Remedy. I love the Shu Uemura Ultimate Remedy collection, and especially love the in salon treatments which leave my hair silky smooth and super shiny.
4. Coconut Revolution Body Butter: This is just SO delicious and nourishing and smells like a yummy cocktail. Made with 100% organic, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil and cocoa it’s a big slurp of hydration for silky smooth skin. YUM!
5. Sodashi Geranium and Lavender Hand Cream: This is such a luscious hand cream that absorbs very quickly, smells beautiful and is the perfect size for popping into your handbag. I gave one of these to my Nan while she’s been in hospital these past 7 weeks and she’s kept it next to her bed, using it as little daily luxury and offering it to the nurses who have commented on how lovely it is. A really beautiful gift idea for someone special, and like all Sodashi products it’s made with 100% natural products with Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Geranium, Lavender and Rosehip. Perfect for keeping hands soft and supple.
Happy Beauty Shopping lovelies!
A x x x x x0