The last few years I’ve become really passionate about health, wellness and fitness for both mind and body.
Staying active, strong and toned has been one of the best things I’ve EVER done.
Not only have I lost a whopping 25 kilos I put on during both my pregnancies, it’s helped me through serious sleep deprivation and has been the BEST coping mechanism for feeling anxious and stressed.
I love how re-energised, positive and motivated I feel after working out – it also pulls me out of a case of the ‘blah’s’ if I’m feeling flat or low.
Around six weeks ago I started training at ONE FHL (Fitness, Health, Lifestyle) with founder Beau. He first kicked my butt into gear six years ago for my wedding and I’ve loved training with him again.
Beau has created a really welcoming, colourful space with great tunes where he delivers, fun, friendly and affordable small group personal training sessions for people who want to achieve results while having a good time.
Programs are constantly changing to give clients maximum variety and the trainers are the best in their field, striving to driver genuine support or motivation with suspense strap and core training, free weights, HIIT circuits and much more.
I am SO excited to bring you a complete 12 week ONE FHL giveaway worth over $1500 which includes:
- A premium ONEresults membership
- 4 x Semi-Private Personal Training Sessions per week – including one session with me
- Weights, Suspension Straps, Core Training and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Full access to all class types
- Nutritional Support and Fortnightly body composition testing at the Subiaco Wellness Clinic to measure your progress
- Massage – 1 hour
- Hair cut, colour and style at Kave’s Studio – Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley
All you have to do to enter is:
1) Follow ONE FHL on Instagram
2) Follow Amy Zempilas on Instagram
3) Tag two friends on Insta who you think deserve to win this amazing giveaway
T & C’s
You must be able to travel to Subiaco to redeem your sessions. One entry per person.
Giveaway will run for two weeks, and the winner will be announced on Friday 7th August.
Whatever has been holding you back, whatever excuses you have been making – fear, feeling self conscious or unmotivated, too busy, finances – NOW is the time to get on track with your health and wellness to be the very best version of yourself in time for Summer!
JUST DO IT!
Good luck everyone!
A x x x x
What’s been holding you back?
Why do you want to be the very best version of yourself?0