A few months ago I posted on Instagram saying while I didn’t particularly enjoy ironing, I really love seeing my girls clothes freshly washed and ironed and asked for any tips or tricks to make ironing easier.
A number of Insta friends told me I needed to get a Laurastar and it sounded so amazing, I just had to find out more.
I recently met the lovely Dawn at the Perth Laurastar showroom who showed me exactly why the Swiss designed Laurastar ironing system is so incredible and why so many people love it.
Firstly you have to get your head around the fact that it’s a complete ironing system, not just an iron.
Irons are generally regarded as a disposable household item to be replaced every year or two.
A Laurastar is considered an investment. A system used to care for clothes for 20 + years, not only to iron but also to steam them, therefore cutting down on dry-cleaning costs and saving time on ironing.
I have been lucky enough to trial a Laurastar in my home for over a month now and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
- I can iron straight over ALL embellishments (using the special soft pressing sole plate) – beading, t-shirts with transfers, sequins (there are lots of them in our house!) without any fear of damaging the delicate fabric of our clothes
- The steam is so powerful that I can iron a pair of jeans in half the time by doubling them up
- My hubby’s work shirts which I have found SOOOO frustrating to iron in the past, now iron up professionally
- An ironing pile that would previously take me over an hour now takes almost half the time
- It has a brilliant safety feature which turns the entire system off if unattended. Perfect if you have ever left the house wondering if the iron is still on! (Ummm, quite a few times these past few years.)
- The power cord retracts back into the ironing system
- It folds up compactly for easy storage
- The results are just SO MUCH BETTER
I used to think I really didn’t enjoy ironing, but it turns out I was just very frustrated with the results when my old iron would leak, smudge transfers and fail to do a good job.
The Laurastar makes ironing so quick, easy and effortless and the results are something my mum and Nan would be very proud of!
If you’ve been wondering if there’s an easier way to iron – you should definitely check out Laurastar.
A x x x x
Have you got a Laurastar?
What tips and tricks do you have to make ironing easier?
* A Laurastar was provided to me for a trial period.0