A sponsored post for Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
Ava and I love trying new activities together, so when I heard that Karrinyup Shopping Centre has Story Inc by Barking Gecko every Wednesday morning – I couldn’t wait to take her along. Story Inc starts with singing and dancing, then story time followed by a craft activity – Ava had so much fun she didn’t want to leave!
Then it was time to hit the shops, I had a few gifts to pick up and my first stop was Funky Kids which is full of beautiful clothes, toys and gifts for little ones.
I also found these fun, colourful mini backpacks in David Jones that make perfect gifts for kids – I couldn’t decide which one was my favourite!
How gorgeous is this range of kids tea at T2? The packaging is just too cute, perfect for burgeoning little tea lovers.
Time for a quick pit stop. A banana milkshake for Ava, coffee for Grandma and sparkling water with lemon for Mumma at the David Jones cafe.
I spotted the new delicious range of Rawesome treats at Cafe Stockholm – I’m definitely going to try one of these next time I’m in store. Yum yum!
I couldn’t resist a bit of window shopping, Mimco have the most gorgeous range of bags, clutches, wallets, jewellery and shoes right now – and in so many fabulous colours. Swoon!
I love this Sportsgirl top, perfect for throwing on over jeans or leggings during the day and dressing up with heels and a fitted blazer at night. I love finding versatile pieces for my wardrobe that can be worn a couple of different ways.
We finished our day at Karrinyup by stopping off at Centre Flowers, they always have such a beautiful range of fresh blooms and I couldn’t resist a small bouquet to take home.
WHAT’S ON AT KARRINYUP SHOPPING CENTRE
- Story Inc by Barking Gecko Theatre Company is on every Wednesday morning during the school term at 9.30 – 10am and again at 10.15am-10.45am.
- Shed Your Winter Coat is a fantastic initiative by Karrinyup Shopping Centre to help The Salvation Army’s Red Shield Appeal. It kicks off on Monday 10th June until Sunday 7th July. You can help by donating a warm winter jacket, blanket or children’s clothing (all clean and in good condition) to help those in need. The first ten customers of the day receive a $10 Karrinyup Gift Card. For more info and to find out how you can make a difference, head to the website here.
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre has it’s very own, super handy, free phone app, you can download yours here.
We’re giving one lucky Absolute Amy reader a $100 gift card for Karrinyup Shopping Centre! The giveaway will run for the month of June, with the winner being announced on the 1st July. All you have to do to enter is:
1) Head on over and ‘like’ the Karrinyup Shopping Centre Facebook page
2) Like the Absolute Amy Facebook page
3) In the comment section below, tell us what your favourite store or cafe is at Karrinyup Shopping Centre and why
Good luck lovelies!
A x x
T & C’s
One entry per person. Winner will need to be able to go into the shopping centre to redeem the giveaway. Giveaway closes midnight WST 30th June. Winner selected by random number generator and announced on 1st July. See full T & C’s here,0