Some weeks I feel quite inspired with meal planning, and when it’s time to sit down and do my online grocery shopping – I’m organised for the week ahead and know exactly what we’re having for dinner each night.
Then there are those weeks where I feel totally uninspired and even a bit exasperated about what I’m going to cook for dinner for my family. Those weeks can be a bit of a struggle – with late afternoon trips to the supermarket with a tired toddler in tow and then getting home and realising I forgot one of the main ingredients for what I’ve finally decided to cook. It’s frustrating and stressful.
That’s when when you call on Dinner Twist – a brilliantly clever concept introduced to Perth from Sweden by My and Chris Tistrand. In a nutshell, Dinner Twist provides you with a box of fresh produce, delivered to your door, with the accompanying recipes. You can rest assured knowing that you have all the ingredients for meals, and all you have to do is get your chopping board and knife out and follow the recipe. You can choose between a family box or a couples / singles box and there is even a gluten free option! The delivery area in Perth covers from Atwell to Clarkson, you can check if deliveries are made to your suburb here.
My very first Dinner Twist delivery box – YUM!
Here’s why I love Dinner Twist:
- The quality of the produce is excellent, I had beautifully fresh Tasmanian salmon included in my first box
- It makes meal time SO easy and stress free, you can relax knowing you have all of the ingredients – all you have to do is prepare and cook your meal
- It adds a bit of surprise and variety to your weekly meals
- The exact quantities for recipes are provided for you, so there is no unnecessary waste
- It removes the stress and last minute emergency trips to the supermarket for any forgotten ingredients
- It’s incredibly cost effective – for example all of the ingredients for 3 meals for a family of four is $99, that’s excellent value for money
- You can choose to have seasonal fruit added to your delivery – I’d highly recommend this if your family loves fruit as much as mine does!
My first Dinner Twist meal, Salmon and Dill Casserole!
Dinner Twist is for anyone who’s ever felt like cooking has become a chore and if you know you have a busy week coming up, you can count on Dinner Twist to look after your meals. It’s a subscription service which can be cancelled or placed on hold at any time, so there’s no obligation.
Dinner Twist would also make a wonderfully thoughtful and practical gift for someone who’s recently had a baby, is moving house or is experiencing a family illness or loss.
From chopping board to dinner table – ta da! Both my hubby and Ava loved this meal.
Dinner Twist are very generously offering one lucky Absolute Amy reader a 3 meal family box with a small seasonal fruit pack valued at $109! The giveaway will run for one week with the winner being announced next Monday, 13th May. Please note: You have to live within the serviced area in Perth to enter (you can check if you live in a serviced area on the Dinner Twist website here) and all you have to do is:
- Head on over and like the Dinner Twist Facebook page
- Like the Absolute Amy Facebook page
- In the comments section below, tell us in 25 words or less why Dinner Twist would make life so much easier for you
Good luck everyone!
A x x x
If you live in Sydney, a very similar service is Hello Fresh. If you live in other parts of Australia and know about a service like Dinner Twist in your area, please let us know!
T & C’s
The giveaway is open to Perth residents living within Dinner Twist’s serviced area. One entry per person. Giveaway will close at midnight WST Sunday 12th May and the winner will be selected using the Random Number Generator and announced next Monday 13th May.
*A Dinner Twist sample pack was provided to me for editorial consideration in accordance with my disclosure policy.