Over the past two weeks we’ve looked at yummy and healthy breakfast and lunch options, and today Louise from Baby Steps PT is giving us some nutritious dinner inspiration, because we can all treat our bodies with a bit more love!
Louise is a fully qualified personal trainer and owner of Baby Steps PT . She is also mum to cheeky Charlie, almost 2. Louise is passionate about fitness, health and nutrition and is going to share some great healthy meal ideas with us over a four part series. Thanks Louise!
Here are some easy, delicious and nutritious dinner ideas to help keep you on the healthy eating track!
1) Veggie Frittata – Mix 6 eggs with skim milk. Fry mushrooms, capsicum, zucchini, spinach and tomato. Pour whisked eggs over vegies. Place fry pan in oven and bake for 20 mins, add parmesan and feta cheese.
2) Chinese Style Chicken – Marinate chicken breast in soy, ginger, chilli and garlic, grill and serve with Tilda Bryani rice and a salad of shredded cabbage, carrot, lettuce and zucchini.
3) Roast Veggie Cous Cous with Mint, Feta and Lamb Steaks. Full recipe here.
4) Stuffed Chicken with Ricotta & Spinach – Chicken breast, stuff with ricotta cheese & fresh spinach. Top with tinned tomatoes, olives and herbs. Serve with brocollini and carrot.
5) Grilled Fish with Salsa – White fish grilled with lemon, salt & pepper, topped with mango salsa. Chopped fresh mango, red onion, tomato, cucumber and freshly squeezed orange fry in pan until soft. Serve with salad.
Happy healthy eating!
What are your favourite healthy dinner recipes?0