Best Day Ever!
Last week we had a very exciting delivery – a beautiful Joolz Day2 pram to road test.
Both my girls loved putting their ‘babies’ in the bassinet and practicing pushing the pram around, getting ready for when their baby brother or sister arrives in July.
I instantly loved the Joolz Day2 pram – the quality is next level, it glides effortlessly, folds easily, has a very easy to use brake (my 5 year old Ava figured in five seconds), a generous basket to put ALL the baby things, the handle adjusts so my super tall hubby can easily push the pram and you can even personalise your ride with your baby’s name!
From our experience with a couple of different prams from our first two babies, we know it’s worth investing in the best pram you can find – and the Joolz Day2 is the best I’ve seen. Hands down.
I am SO excited that the new Joolz Day2 collection is launching is Aussie stores mid April this year – perfect timing for the arrival of our new baby.
Some of the features to love about the new Joolz Day2 include;
- Sleek Dutch design with streamlined chassis, leatherette touchpoints and sophisticated fabrics.
- New super smooth folding design
- Improved ergonomics
- See-through ventilation in the cot
- Easy access XL basket
- Compact size 59cm width
- Easy to manoeuvre, steer with one hand
- XL UV Sun hood with air top ensuring shade and fresh air for baby
- High seat position (can push up to a table)
- Toy hanger loops
- Adjustable handlebar to suit different people
- Four wheel suspension
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Hypo-allergenic mattress with extra head cushioning
- Upright open harness with magnetic buckle
- One hand adjustable foot rest, lengthen as baby grows
- Ergonomic bumper bar – open with one hand, and carry the cot
- Chair has three seat positions for both parent and world-facing
The new Joolz Day2 will be available in Parrot Blue, Hippo Grey, Elephant Grey and Camel Beige.
Now I just have to decide which colour to choose!
Find out more by heading to the Joolz website here.
Happy pram shopping lovelies!
A x x x x
What are you looking for in a pram?