Now that Spring has arrived I’ve switched up my every day make up to use a mineral Jane Iredale Mineral BB Cream with SPF 25 – I’m loving it!
A lot of products with sunscreen tend to be a little on the oily side, but this BB cream provides a really beautiful, glowy, silky finish and helps oil control.
I’ve also started using a Holly Garvey make up brush to apply the BB cream and it’s so quick and easy, plus I use hardly any product.
Mornings are a bit crazy in our house and I have to get ready as quickly as possible in between making lunches, breakfast, beds, doing my girls hair, hanging out washing and everything in between!
This is what I use for my five minute everyday face, and I’m good to go for the day.
1. Holly Garvey Make up Brush: Contact Holly at email@example.com I recently started using this brush and LOVE it! I only need the tiniest amount of product, and it gives the most beautiful finish. Too easy!
2. Jane Iredale Glow Time Mineral BB Cream SPF 25: I got mine from ABC Medispa, but you can also get it online. I’m loving how I only need the smallest amount, it provides medium – full coverage and gives the most beautiful glowy finish.
3. NARS Blush in Orgasm: I’ve been using this for years now. The perfect peachy pink!
4. Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie in Miss Popular: My fave lipgloss, perfect to slick and go.
5. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: This was recommended to me by by Jodi from Goo Roo beauty as one of her top picks for the very best under eye concealers (you can see more top picks here). The secret is to tap it in, don’t swipe or rub.
6. Loreal False Lash Wings Mascara: A lot of mascaras tend to transfer or smudge for me, but this one stays put all day. Love it!
A x x x x
What are your beauty essentials for your everyday face?
Have you found any amazing beauty products recently?