This is a sponsored post for Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
With Winter well and truly upon us and sales galore in store at Karrinyup – now’s the perfect time to invest in a pair of boots and there is so much to choose from! Knee length, ankle, skinny, metallic, tassels, leather, suede – Karrinyup is boot heaven!
I’ve had my eye on these gorgeous Darsy boots from Nine West for a while now, and I was so excited when I found them on sale from $199.95 to $99.95! Happy days! Now I just have to decide which colour to choose?
Winter is also a great time to make your home cozy and snuggly, and what better way than with some gorgeous cushions and luxurious throws? Even better that they are all on sale!!
Bed Bath N Table
Whenever I hit the shops I usually have at least a few gifts to buy, and it always helps if I have a good idea of the best place to head to. I discovered an amazing gift store called Mulberry and was thrilled to find the biggest card selection I’ve found anywhere!
Mulberry is full of gorgeous gifts, from beautiful things for little ones, homewares, candles and so much more – it’s definitely going to be one of my first stops when I’m looking for a special gift.
Like all mums, I always have a couple of gifts to buy for little ones and a store I’ve recently discovered full of fun gift ideas for the kids is Smiggle – they have gifts starting at $9.95!
WHAT’S ON AT KARRINYUP SHOPPING CENTRE
- Every Sunday for the month of July, participating retailers and cafe’s are offering $2 coffees! This is the PERFECT opportunity to catch up with a girlfriend and hit the shops or even let Dad look after the kids for an hour or so while you enjoy some ‘me’ time over a coffee… and maybe even a shopping session and mani/pedi!
- From Monday 15th July to Sunday 21st July Shaun the Sheep will be at the Craft Village at centre court. Your little ones get to decorate their own money boxes to take home. For more details head to the Karrinyup web page here.
- On Sunday 14th and 28th July, you can meet Despicable Me Minion! All details on the Karrinyup Shopping Centre website here.
- L’Occitane is opening soon at Karrinyup – yet another superb destination for a special treat for yourself and gorgeous gift ideas.
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre has it’s very own, super handy, free phone app, you can download yours here.
We’re giving one lucky Absolute Amy reader a $100 gift card for Karrinyup Shopping Centre! The giveaway will run for the month of July, with the winner being announced on the 1st August. All you have to do to enter is:
1) Head on over and ‘like’ the Karrinyup Shopping Centre Facebook page
2) Like the Absolute Amy Facebook page
3) In the comment section below, tell us what your favourite store or cafe is at Karrinyup Shopping Centre and why
Good luck lovelies!
A x x
T & C’s
One entry per person. Winner will need to be able to go into the shopping centre to redeem the giveaway. Giveaway closes midnight WST 31st July. Winner selected by random number generator and announced on 1st August. See full T & C’s here.