Every now and then you discover a beauty product that actually does what it says it will do. When I picked up some Garnier BB (‘blemish balm’ for those of us not in the know!) Skin Perfector cream on sale over the weekend, I was really interested to see if it would live up to it’s promise.
What the Garnier website says about BB cream:
- 1. Long-lasting hydrating care thanks to a moisture binding formula of Hyaluronic Acid in Lipidure Microspheres which allows skin to retain moisture for 24hrs.
- 2. Creates an even complexion with a lightly tinted formula enriched with mineral pigments to correct signs of fatigue, sun spots and dullness.
- 3. Corrects blemishes and imperfections to unify skin tone and create a flawless finish.
- 4. Boosts skin’s natural glow and radiance thanks to vitamin C – known for its anti-oxidant properties.
- 5. A SPF15 UV filter forms a protective barrier to help minimise the damaging effects of the sun
- 1. It provides a lovely hydrating day time moisturiser.
- 2. It provides a light coverage and gently evens out pigmentation and blemishes. I still had to apply concealer under my eyes and on a couple of spots.
- 3. It creates a subtle glow, not in a disco shimmery sense, but in a super fresh, healthy kind of way.
- 4. The SPF15 is a big winner for me as we all know that we really need to wear sunscreen each day to protect our skin from the suns damaging UV rays.
Image Credit: Garnier0