This yummy recipe was given to me by my fabulous friend Louise of Feel Fitness, she’s an amazing source of health, nutrition and fitness info. This pasta is healthy, easy, quick and super delicious – music to my ears when it comes to cooking! I usually make this every week as it’s SO good. It’s also really cost effective, perfect for those weeks when you have to stre-e-e-etch the grocery budget.
130g can of tuna in springwater
1 large zucchini
6 button mushrooms
1 jar arrabiatta sauce (I use Sacla)
1 packet of pasta (I use Barilla penne or fussili)
Lots of grated parmesan
1. Chop zucchini, carrots and mushrooms
2. Bring a pot of water to the boil
3. Heat frying pan and sauté vegetables
4. Add pasta to the pot of boiling water and cook as per packet instructions
5. Add arrabiatta sauce and tuna to the vegetables. Stir and simmer
6. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and place into bowl, add the pasta sauce, grate some fresh parmesan on top and enjoy – too easy!!
Do you have any quick, healthy and yummy dinner recipes?